Sunday, May 4, 2014
may 4
This weekend has been very successful regardless of the fact that I did not have time to accomplish anything in class. Knowing that I needed to be organized in order to accomplish an appropriate amount of work, I wrote out the pages that I wanted to complete and how along with other small tasks to get done. I found that I had a difficult time coming up with specific things to do and was able to me efficient when I had a hands on look at what I wanted my final project to be. I noticed that I work very well when I have physical things in front of me even if I have to draw things out from scratch, which I did in order to visualize the true final product. I was able to accomplish a great deal of work outside of class, completing all the page designs and working through structural difficulties with powerpoint. I had a lot of fun making the project my own. I felt much more satisfied with a product that I had created rather than sending it into a company. Instead, now I have something original and true to the characteristics of the project. As of now I have a proper page design and layout for the book. Tasks that are left are, gathering popular orders from the dorm, making the hard cover book, finding a double sided color printer, and final edits for the text in the book. I am very satisfied with where I am in the project and am glad that with focused out of class work I am on track to finish the project in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment