Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MAY 6

Today in class my goal was to figure out the dimensions of my pages. I started first with finding the pages I wanted to print on. I was able to find nice printer paper that was thick enough for the book and that would be able to be glued together easy. Then I started testing the length and width I want the book to be in. At this point I ran into a problem because no matter what size the pages were the cover would determine the dimensions of the book. So in order to prepare for outside of class work I began gathering the materials I would need according to online tutorials I had watched. Out side of class my goal was to make the hard cover for my book. I had anticipated that it would take a long time to create this because I knew I had to take it a step at a time. I found this frustrating and my impatience showed in my first efforts at creating a cover. The second time around I did much better and was far more successful. I created a decent hard cover for my book and got the idea to create a glove for the book. Today I had to be very creative in order to accomplish my goals. I found it easy to be motivated by the upcoming due date and not wanting to fall behind. I want to have a few days left to completely finalize the project at the end before the presentation.This week I want to figure out page dimensions and printing details.

No comments:

Post a Comment