Thursday, May 8, 2014

may 8


I started today with out of class work because I had free time. My goal was to spend time printing out the pages for my book seeing as how I already had figured out the sizes needed. This was a long process and was quiet boring all the way up until I was finished. Because there was no double sided printer I had to first figure out which way I had to put the paper in order for the right pages to print on the back of other ones. This of course required me to reload the printer after just a few prints and I had to make sure they were face up and so forth. I got frustrated with figuring this part out because ages would print upside down or on the wrong side but once I figured out the proper technique it went smoothly. I was able to print all of my pages neatly and on appropriate sides. In class I realized seeing as how I am making a book I should make it look like an authentic book. I decided to look at different books I have and see where certain pages went. I was able to make a second cover page and got a few ideas for the title page. Today took a lot of patience but I know I have to take my time before putting the final product together because once I put pages in the book it will be hard to take them out. For the remainder of the week and next I know I am going to have to focus on being patent and organized which this project has helped develop quite a lot of so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment