Monday, May 5, 2014

may 5

Today in class my goal was to put together the last pages to the book which were the restaurant order suggestions. I was able to put all the orders up onto the pages but I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how I wanted to present these pages. Since they have no step by step process to follow besides call and order, I knew they would be presented differently than the other meals. I decided that they would each need their own page but all would be under one section called 'Order Up'. I noted though while working through the issue I was very flexible with my options and was sometimes distracted by ideas that I took too far and ended up not working. I think in the future if I could limit the amount of time I need to test an idea I will be able to work more efficiently. Out of class I was able to finalize all of my pages. I organized the last pages and edited them so they looked presentable. Now with all of the pages completed I want to start constructing a rough draft of the book. This means actually making a hard cover rough copy of the project and seeing what my challenges will be. I want to do this so that I can have room for error. So that when I create the final book, it won't be just my first try at creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment