Wednesday, May 7, 2014

may 7

Today in class my goal was to complete my Cap Stone Project Proposal and the in class review of my project. I rather enjoyed recapping all the work I've done. As a student I enjoy seeing the work I have put in start coming together. It reminds me that all of this work is going to add up to a final project which is satisfying. I didn't mind doing this kind of 'paper work'. It was easy for me to focus on finishing these tasks in class because I enjoyed thinking over in my head what I have accomplished so far. Out of class I played with the dimensions of the pages and was able to actually find the appropriate size. I printed out a color copy of my first page to test the paper and how the ink would show up on it. It work very well and was pleased. Unfortunately the printing is going to take a very long time because of the lack of a double sided colored printer. I know that will be a part of the project that is going to take a lot of patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment