Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 13

Today in class I got the opportunity to sit in on a seminar. I was looking for points of interest that the group focused on. I found that conversation centered around symbolism and authors intentions. I did this so that I could review my short story to see if it's content is seminar worthy. As a writer I want there to be a clear message with a personal touch on it. I think I need to add specific details to my story to convey more of a personal connection with my audience. After reviewing some of my old writing from freshman sophomore and even junior year I can honestly say that I have greatly improved in the honesty in my writing. This has significantly helped me and I plan on making that part of my final project. Out of class I again attempted to create the spine of the book and was unsuccessful after many aggravating tries. I knew was going to take a long time and was a process that was going to require a lot of patients. What I did manage to do was connect all the pages together for tomorrows try. I am very close to finishing and having the book ready for finalization edits which is good because the deadline is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment