Today in class my goal was to organize the foods into groups
to see if I could figure out how to design the book. I was able to figure out
that the book will basically break down into four sections. First will be a
breakfast page, second a lunch, third dorm snack, and fourth delivery. It was satisfying
seeing it all come together once I started writing it all out and working
through some issues. In class I was also able to create a key for readers to
tell which foods are healthy, quick, or my favorites. While setting all of
these things up on their designated pages I realized I am going to need some
sort of introduction to the book and also a cover page. I began a draft of my
introduction and came up with an idea for the cover page. I plan to have a
picture of me in a chef hat and apron with the title Food Survival Guide for
the LA Boarder. Out of class I was able to, as planned, make two of the foods
from my list and take pictures. I put to use the time I had between mx and free
block, which I will try and continue to take advantage of. I took note of the
steps it took and what to be cautious of while making the Chocolate toast and
PB and J crackers. Tomorrow is Wednesday and I have a bit more time to work on
my snacks so I will try and get some of the more complicated meals made.
No comments:
Post a Comment