I In class I planned to get as many meal/snack ideas as possible that I could create in the next few weeks. After class I just wanted to keep working on this list until I had 20 ideas. In class I was able to come up with about 12 ideas. The longer the list got the more challenging it was to come up with creative ideas. After class I talked to a few people from the dorm about any special sandwiches or snack ideas they and actually got a few useful responses. I think my biggest resource might just be the people that live on campus. That would make sense seeing as how so many people are look for a way to add creative foods to their everyday diet. It was interesting to see how at about my 15th idea, the foods became more and more out there, such as cake in a cup or ramen/mac n cheese. I am very excited to put some of the new and fun ideas to the test. I also realized I may want to consider a section of the book being failed experiments. Or even make the video on the failed meals instead of recording my favorites. It may be something to consider further down the road but I will have to wait and see how they turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment