In class today my goal was to organize my pictures and
gather what I have accomplished for the mid term presentation. I was able to
organize the visuals I wanted to present to the class. I decided that actually
showing what foods I had made would be appropriate. I also had time to think
about hat questions I wanted to answer during the presentation. In order to do
this I had to review everything I had done. Mainly in class I do a lot of prepping
for me to work sufficiently out of class. Without the given class time though,
I wouldn’t be able to get as much done outside of class. Out of class today I
continued to work on my presentation and caught up on some of the meals that I
had to do over the weekend. I also found that I had to retake some pictures
because I am not the best editor of pictures. I also am considering after the
out of class work that I may have to change the style of my pages in the book. This
is because of how many pictures I have for each meal. I am almost finished with
the meals, which is very good. I did fall behind a bit on the meals but finished
the essay I’ve been working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment