Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23


In class today I had my mid term presentation. My goal was to properly present what work I had done. I don’t think I did a great job of showing the amount of work I did. Maybe I could have recorded myself actually going through and making one of the meals because that process is one of the most important parts of the project and also the most time consuming. I don’t want my project to come off as a just some time filling thing. I want people to understand that food isn’t something I just enjoy, its something I actually care about. I tried to portray that to the class but I’m not sure its something I could have put in words. This is why I think my short story is so essential to the project. Out of class I continued to edit and improve the short story. I also did some research online and in the library for designs for the book. I found some ideas in the food magazines I found in the lib. A lot had holiday or seasonal designs but some also had a lot to do with the actual food, which I liked more. I need to start working on the final designs. Online I found sites that would put together the book for me official but I do not have time or money for one of those programs. I think if I put my best effort forward in taking on the responsibility to make the book as official as possible. I also am going to keep in mind that I’m taking pictures from the dinning hall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment