Tuesday, April 29, 2014
april 29
My in class goals for today were to continue working on finalizing the scripts to the recipes. It was a very frustrating day of work and I had to work through a lot of different challenges. So far I have completed all of the pictures except one because I still have not made the trip down to Dunkin Donuts. So in class I went ahead and started writing down the steps to make the meals. I didn't even complete one because it turned out to be a lot more work than I had anticipated. Over the weekend I had decided I would make my own book with a hard cover instead of buy one from a program. Because I am doing this I need to work on finding a system that works for me to print out the pages in the right order. So in class I searched online for ways to do this using powerpoint. Me trying to figure out powerpoint and looking at other programs was very inproductive. I had no idea what I was doing because I didn't have very good direction. I just kept getting side tracked with ideas that just didn't make sense for my project in the end. This left me with no direction to give my self outside of class which also did not go very well. Outside of class my goal was to figure out a system that worked for me to print the pages out in the correct order. I again failed at doing so. I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what it is I need to do in order to print the book in an appropriate manner. My next step is probably going to be to find someone who is very good at this maybe in the tech department and ask for help. I let my failure in class get me so frustrated that everything els I wanted to do outside of class was negatively effected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment