Thursday, April 24, 2014
April 24
In class I listened to more presentations from classmates and noticed something special. I enjoyed how people actually care about their projects and that's what will make them special. I could tell in Johnny's presentation his genuinely enjoyed learning about the way the body worked and just this self interest made me want to pay attention. In Jeff's I could tell motivational speaking was something that was personal to him just by the way he presented the information. Out of class I began adding directions to the cookbook. I found it very easy to just write out what I had done and then go back and figure out ways to make separate steps easier to follow. For example I started out narrating what I had done to complete the Eggs in a Basket meal and then numbered the steps and also included side notes or tips that I thought would be important. The issue with this was it didn't present well. It didn't look or flow the way I wanted it too. I am going to continue working on improving this part of the book. I've had some trouble finding time to go to dunkin donuts in the morning for two of my final meals and I am to get those done by friday. After that I have to focus hard on getting the steps written down in a way I like and readers can follow. Time is creeping up and I'm getting kind worried about getting all the editing done. If I follow the calendar I made though it should work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment