Tuesday, April 22, 2014

april 22

Today in class my goal was to listen and absorb some ideas that my classmates had to share with their presentations. Honestly I liked hearing that other people were having trouble too. It may sound bad but it was comforting that I wasn't the only person who had run into a few obstacles. This however does not meant that I can ease off my work just that it is alright to change things around if necessary. After hearing what some of their projects will turn out to be I am happy I have chosen a product that will leave me with something more than a report. I liked the idea of having something more than words as a finished product. I feel that projects should be a physical representation of the words that you could have written. Out of class my goal was to make two more meals but I only actually ending up making one. This was because I did not organize my day as I usually do during class time. In the end I ended up spending a lot of time editing and retaking pictures. I've realized that in itself is posing to be my biggest problem. I am able to get the materials, come up with different meals and make them, but it is very hard for me to make sue all the little things are done properly. By the end of my work period I was able to take pictures of previous dishes, which meant I had to recreate them, and edit them enough to look presentable for the project. It was productive day but one of the least fun parts of the project so far. I am now only left with two more meals that I am making which require a trip to Dunkin Donuts. After those two meals I have to come up with the most popular orders from local resturants. I am on track to have pictures taken and meals in the book by the end of the week, leaving me with writing out steps and tips for the rest of the project. I am going to have to make sure I have enough time to edit it all to make it into a final copy, as of now that editing is my only concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment